“Thank you for standing by me…” – Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend with lovely message as Son celebrates Birthday today

Nigerian musician Joshua Iniyezo popularly known as Solidstar is celebrating his son Joshua Jr. today as he adds another year. The singer shared photos of the boy on his Instagram page and wrote:
Happy birthday to my main Man Josh Junior Iniyezo, the one that always put a smile on my face, Grow in good health, happiness, wealth. The world will sing ur name Son, Daddy loves you always
Solidstar then went ahead to dedicate another post to his girlfriend who is also Joshua’s mother. He revealed that she has been with him through thick and thin. He also stated that most of his songs are inspired by her. In his words:
Thank you for standing by me through thick and thin,
For not giving up on me when I didn’t win, when I don’t even deserve your love and loyalty,
For your patience when I kept pushing you away,
For caring when I act like I don’t need you,
I am grateful knowing I can count on your strength, respect and loyalty, Knowing u can go any length for me when I need your support,
When I’m sad the thought of you and Josh comforts me,
Thank you for giving me a Son, you both are my motivation to be and do better,
You don’t only possess the outward beauty but everything about you is Angelic, peaceful and beautiful.
Thank you for not stressing me with any form of drama and always understanding.
I don’t appreciate you often enough so I thought I take out time to tell you how amazing of a woman you are. Most of the love songs I write are inspired by you.
Most importantly thank you for Josh and raising him to become a King. #internationalwoman#Shaba!
See photos below:
BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today
 BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today
 BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today

 BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today

 BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today 

 BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today

 BellaNaija - "Thank you for standing by me..." - Solidstar appreciates Girlfriend as Son celebrates Birthday today
Photo Credit: Instagram – @officialsolidstar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.